Monday, January 5, 2015

Adding A Sweet Little Leaf To Our Family Tree


Last November my husband and I became grandparents for the first time. And we're so very excited! Our daughter and son-in-law welcomed a sweet new baby boy into their family. He's just so adorable.

Because of this new and exciting addition to our family, I've gone through and updated my profiles on my social media sites and replaced the words "soon-to-be grandma" with "Grandma." Yay! I've also updated my genealogy database as well. It was so much fun to add our new grandson's name to my
Legacy Family Tree database.

Our daughter, son-in-law, and new grandson live in another state. Last week we visited them and my husband and I were able to meet our sweet little grandson in person for the first time. Of course I took tons of pictures. And I wish I could share a photo of our adorable little grandson with you, but for privacy reasons, I won't be able to do that. You'll just have to take my word for it that he's just the cutest little guy.


Being a grandma is awesome!

Thanks for reading!

Jana

© 2015 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

29 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Jana....I know that Joy myself. I'm a Proud Nannie and Pop-Pop is too. She has been the Joy of our Lives. Enjoy it! It's a Love only Grannie's know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you True! Ahh. You also know the joy of being a grandma. It really is so fun!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I hope you get to enjoy his cuteness frequently. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chriss! Thankfully there's Skype for when we can't visit in person. :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! What great news. And won't he enjoy hearing all the stories of family history that he'll hear from his Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marian! I hope he and any other grandchildren we will be blessed with do enjoy hearing about their family history. :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Haha Wendy. Yes. He really is that cute. Thanks for trusting me. ;)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations! I became a grand-aunt, no grandbabies yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And congrats on becoming a grand-aunt!

      Delete
  6. Congratulations! Being a grandparent is such a joy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Jana! My husband and I became first time grandparents in March 2014 to our adorable grandson, Easton. Isn't being a grandma wonderful?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn! Congrats on becoming a grandma too!

      Delete
  8. Congratulations, and welcome to the wonderful and amazing world of being a grandparent! Nothing is better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the new addition to your family, Jana! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, Jana. I know what pleasure a grandchild can bring and you have so much to look forward to.. Our granddaughter was 6 years old in December and has brought so much pleasure to our lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue! Sounds like you are already enjoying the wonderful world of being a grandparent.

      Delete
  11. Congratulations, Jana! 2014 brought us our fourth (and final) grandchild.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debi! Congrats on your new grandchild too!

      Delete
  12. Congratulations! My husband & I are awaiting out grandson's arrival. We will become grandparents later this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Colleen! Congrats on the upcoming birth of your new grandson! How exciting!

      Delete
  13. Congrats, Jana!!! Thanks for sharing your exciting news with us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, how wonderful, Jana! Congratulations. How sweet that must be. I predict many trips out of state in your near future :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jacqi! It really is so much fun being a Grandma. I highly recommend it. :)

      Delete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...