Wednesday, February 3, 2016

RootsTech 2016 ~ Day 1

My first day of RootsTech 2016 has come to a close. It was a busy but fun day. It's pretty late right now and I have an early start to my day tomorrow. I'm going on a tour of the Expo Hall before it opens. So, this post will be somewhat brief.

Here are some photos from Day 1.

Bright and early in the morning for registration. 


Registration area.


Ready for the day's activities to begin.


On my way to class in the afternoon. Such a cool view of the Salt Palace Convention Center.


Some RootsTech swag so far.


Thank you to Thomas MacEntee, founder of GeneaBloggers, for the awesome blogger beads.

I'll be sharing more photos and information about RootsTech 2016 tomorrow.

Thanks for reading!

Jana

© 2016 Copyright by Jana Last, All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...