Monday, October 23, 2017

Hungry During RootsTech 2018? They've Got You Covered!


I'm excited to attend RootsTech 2018! I missed last year, but did attend as an Ambassador in 2016.

While I was there, I spent most of my time in the Media Hub, which is in the Expo Hall.

Also located in the Expo Hall were several food vendors in a food court area. These photos are from when I attended in 2016, but I asked and was told there should be vendors here again in 2018.


As you can see, there were several yummy options to choose from. And there should be just as many delicious options in 2018.


One of my lunches during from the food vendors at RootsTech. 😊


In addition to these yummy food options, there are several restaurants around the Salt Palace Convention Center. City Creek Mall is across the street and it has lots of restaurant choices, including Kneaders Bakery, Blue Lemon, Cheesecake Factory, and Chick-fil-A, just to name a few.

So...there's no need to go hungry while you're attending RootsTech. Mmmm...so many fun and delicious options to choose from. See you there!

Thanks for stopping by!

Jana

© 2017 Copyright by Jana Iverson Last, All Rights Reserved

2 comments:

  1. Keep these tips coming, please, Jana--I'm a 2018 newbie with a need to know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'll finally get to meet you in person Marian! :)

      Delete

Printfriendly

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...